The Hino 300 817 4×4
Why the Hino? Because deep down its a Toyota
- Other advantages include:
- GVM: 7,000kg or under 4,500kg.
- Hi/Low transfer case
- Dual air bags (driver and passenger).
- Ventilated Disc Brakes Front & Rear.
- Vehicle Stability Control (VSC) and ABS.
- Available in 7 seat crew cab
with Rear passenger air conditioning
The Hino 300 4×4 you always wanted!
Interested in a Cab Chassis or Crew Cab Hino 300 4×4 ?
Supplied fitted with Winch Compatible Alloy Bull Bar and road compliant 37×12.5 R17 Super Single wheels, wheel flares, and extended front mud flaps.
- Cab Chassis POA + on roads
- Crew Cab POA + on roads
After Market Vehicle Options include:
- Super Single 17×9″ Wheel Conversion with 37″ On-Off Road Tyres
- TPMS – Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
- Suspension Upgrades
- Rustproofing &/or ERPS Electronic Rustproofing
- Alloy Bull Bar with Optional Winch & 45m Plasma cable
- Tow bar.
- Stratos LTSS Suspension seat upgrade for Driver
- Trays and custom bodies