Iveco Daily 4×4 – 6 Stud
AAV4x4 have rims for the NEW Independent Front End Iveco Daily 4×4
WITH MASSIVE 65mm HOLES FOR MORE COOLING
The Iveco 4×4 is dual tyre rated for BOTH the 32″ on-road tyres on 17.5″ rims and 36.6″ (Michelin 255 100R16’s) off road tyres on 16″rims.
This means that legally you can fit 37″ tyres on 17×9″ rims onto the vehicle.
If you order the vehicle from Iveco with the Michelin off road tyres, it is speed limited permanently at the factory build stage at 100kph and cannot be changed.
Our suggestion is to purchase the vehicle with the on-road tyres and change to the 17×9’s.
These rims are made of Steel and unlike alloy wheels, are built to last.
Alloy rims can not be knocked back into shape and will crack on impact rather than bend.
With the 37” tyres the Iveco Odometer now reads accurately
Note for Customer: Below mentioned images used are for representation purpose only, These are not the photos of our Rim Options.
OPTION 1 : 37″ x 13.5 R17 Gladiator X-Comp AT 135Q
Super Single Wheels $1025 each incl GST – Replacement Tyres only $450 each
17×9″ Steel Rims fitted and balanced with 37×13.5 R17 Gladiator AT’s 135Q
10 Ply with a Load/speed rating of 135Q = 2180Kg @160K
Perfect for vehicles with a GVM up to 7000Kg
If you require a great tyre for a very quiet and a smooth controlled ride for all driving conditions on and off road then this is the one to have.
Ideal for the highway, wet roads and sand driving
We have searched the world for many years for a tyre like this and now import directly from the manufacturer.
- The tread area is an aggressive design, yet is suitable for everyday black top driving conditions, that ensures longevity and good wet road traction
- The tyre casing has two full plies of polyester with full sidewall turn up, enabling a more comfortable ride, yet it’s strong and durable.
- The tyre shoulder area incorporates X Comp’s proven aggressive and functional design, giving driver protection and traction when needed.
- This new cutting edge tire design has all the advantages of the X Comp M/T with some very subtle changes.
- Manufactured in Thailand and proven in the USA
Replacement Tyres only $450each incl GST
OPTION 2 : 37″ x 12.5 R17 Hankook Dynapro MT 129Q
Super Single Wheels $1075 each incl GST – Replacement Tyres only $450 each
17×9″ Steel Rims fitted and balanced with 37×12.5 R17 Dynapro MT’s 129Q
10 Ply with a Load/speed rating of 129Q = 1850Kg @160KPH
Perfect for vehicles with a GVM up to 6500Kg
These are a great tyre, and our personal recommendation.
For many years we have tried and finally have secured a commitment from Hankook in Korea to supply directly to us.
IMPORTANT NOTE: These tyres are a 10 Ply 129Q = 1850Kg@160KPH. The ‘normal’ Hankook Dynapro and most 37″ tyres you find in the market are 124Q and only 8Ply with a load/speed rating of 1600Kg@160PKH.
Our personal Overland vehicle is on the 4th set, and without the use of spares the average usage has been 62,000Kms. The terrain covered, includes high speed highway driving, many gravel roads, muddy tracks and sandy cross country driving, to date over 226,000Kms. Our fully loaded Overland Vehicle averages between 5000 and 5500Kg and I run the Hankooks at 46psi on road, dirt tracks 36 psi, sand tracks 25 psi and for very soft sand down to 20psi
Actually more of an All-Terrain than an Mud-Terrain, so On-road the noise level is much less than the other options yet they are great off-road, giving good positive direction and feel.
High load and speed capacity. M & S and “E” rated
These tyres also won the American Tyre Shootout: See: 4 Wheeler Tyre Test
Replacement Tyres only $450 each incl GST
OPTION 3 : 37″ x 13.5 R17 Gladiator X-Comp MT 135Q
Super Singles Wheels $1095 each incl GST – Replacement Tyres only $575 each
17×9″ Steel Rims fitted and balanced with 37×13.5 R17 Gladiator MT’s 135Q
10 Ply with a Load/speed rating of 135Q = 2180Kg @160KPH
Perfect for vehicles with a GVM up to 7000Kg
This tyre is a beast!
Aggressive is an understatement.
If you require a wider stance tyre for a great looking vehicle then this is the one to have.
Massively strong side wall protection
Tread and Sidewall Design:
• Maximum traction and grip on the shoulder area of the tyre when it’s needed the most.
• Self-cleaning tread and shoulder area, to prevent mud, rock and snow build up.
• M & S Rated.
Tyre Construction Advantages:
• The tyre casing has three full plys of polyester with a high turn up on the side wall.
• This gives the tyre excellent strength and durability.
• The tread area has two full steel belts and two full nylon belts.
• The result is a very stable tread and shoulder area for aggressive and proven performance.
• The end result is a tyre that is strong, stable, durable and surprisingly quiet.
Manufactured in Thailand and proven in the USA
Replacement Tyres only $575 each incl GST
TPMS – Protect your investment by adding a Tyre Pressure Monitoring System.
Set of 5 $550 or set of 6 $638 (FREE FITTING inside the Tyre)
Need it delivered?
We use a number of freight companies and found it most economical to deliver on a pallet to their depot from where you can collect
Once dispatched we will send you the consignment note number, and the depot addresses:
You are welcome to use you own transport company and pick up would be from Brendale/North Brisbane.
We also offer Global Sea Freight. Costs are very economical.
E-mail admin@AAV4x4.com.au for a quotation.