Our Latest Edition to the fold is the new 2022 model Isuzu NPS 75/45 4×4.
Why the Isuzu?
The 5,193cc 4 Cylinder Engine is our recommendation for maximum GVM load and maximum GCM towing ability
- Other advantages include:
- GVM: 7,000kg or under 4,500kg.
- Hi/Low transfer case
- A brake priority system overrides the accelerator – Hill Start Assist.
- Dual air bags (driver and passenger).
- ABS Anti-Lock Breaking System.
- Limited Slip Rear Differential.
- Cruise Control.
The Isuzu NPS 300, 7000 KG GVM, ABS and Cruise Control
Interested in a Cab Chassis or Crew Cab Isuzu NPS 75/45 4×4 ?
7000KG GVM or delivered so you can drive on a car license under 4495Kg GVM
Supplied fitted with Winch Compatible Alloy Bull Bar and 5 road compliant 37×12.5 R17 Super Single wheels, wheel flares, and extended front mud flaps.
- Single Cab Chassis Manual $87,725 + on roads
- Crew Cab Chassis Manual $93,875 + on roads
- Single Cab Chassis Auto $91,025 + on roads
- Crew Cab Chassis Auto $97,175 + on roads
After Market Isuzu NPS Options include:
- Super Single 17×9″ Wheel Conversion with 37″ On-Off Road Tyres
- TPMS – Tyre pressure Monitoring
- Parabolic Front and Load carrying rear Suspension Upgrade
- Rustproofing &/or ERPS Electronic Rustproofing
- Alloy Bull Bar with Optional Winch & 45m Plasma cable
- Scrub protection Bar and Carry Rack
- Single or Double Spare tyre carrier with tow bar.
- Stratos LTSS Suspension seat upgrade for Driver
- Stratos LTSS Suspension seat upgrade for Passenger
- Trays and custom bodies